Are you looking to join an ambitious, high growth, international technology company and build a career in sales? Do you want to work with a renowned brand leader on a groundbreaking product in its sphere, created by some of the best engineers in the world? Are you looking for a company that will invest time in your development, support your professional growth, and listen to your ideas?
One of our biggest clients, HAProxy Technologies, is looking for talented individuals to join their fast-growing team in the role of a Junior Post-Sales Associate.
HAProxy has been a leader in software load balancing for the last 15 years and as the team and portfolio grow, the market impact is only going to increase. To achieve this HAProxy is adding to an already amazing team. This is where you come in…
As a Junior Post-Sales Associate (m/f) working from our Sarajevo office, you will be responsible for building and nurturing great long-term relationships with our existing and prospective clients. By serving as the 1st point of contact for the key players in your assigned market, you will be representing HAProxy through identifying their needs, answering their queries and keeping client satisfaction at the highest level.
- Invoicing of new and existing customers
- Responding to billing tickets
- Providing customers with necessary tax/banking/legal/product documentation
- License management
- Other related post-sales duties
Knowledge, skills, and abilities required…or desirable:
- Written and verbal fluency in French and English is mandatory (fluency in other languages is a plus; such as German, Spanish, Swedish, Italian, …)
- A desire to learn and succeed in technology sales (previous sales or customer service experience is a plus – ideally at least a year, but we are willing to consider extremely motivated candidates with somewhat less experience, but a strong interest in a career in sales)
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
- A knack for negotiation and precise presentation of business ideas
- A university degree, ideally related to business, marketing or technology
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience in business and/or finance is a plus
If you are:
- A self-motivated, driven individual with a strong desire to achieve
- Both goal and team-oriented
- A person with strong personal integrity and work ethic, willing to continuously improve through feedback
- Able to work daily from Sarajevo office
- Advancement potential within our Sales department
We value candidates that are equally methodical and tenacious, as well as curious and ‘street smart’. More importantly, we are looking for someone who can effectively interact with a team. If you are a person who enjoys working together toward achieving business goals and understands why perfect customer experience should be one of them, then we want to meet you.