Crossvallia specializes in IT infrastructure, cloud computing, and security, providing IT services, experience and know-how for IT clients across the globe, most notably HAProxy Technologies. HAProxy Technologies is the company behind HAProxy, the world’s fastest and most widely used software load balancer. Organizations rapidly deploy HAProxy products to deliver websites and applications with the utmost performance, observability, and security at any scale and in any environment.
The passion for what we do has no boundaries, our resilience is authentic and our courage is limitless when facing new challenges. We are proud of the culture we have built together.
We are proud of our people at the service of technology #TechforPeople.
What you will do in this role:
- Developing, refactoring and maintaining frontends for web applications
- Designing and implementing new features and UI in markup, style and code
- Evaluating new frameworks and technologies
- Testing, quality assurance and peer code reviews
- Mentoring colleagues as well as learning from them
What you will bring to this role:
- University degree or college diploma in a Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Experience with Git revision control system
- Very good practical knowledge of HTML, CSS and UI design
- Past experience in developing dynamic frontend applications
- Experience with any of the following: Ruby, Python, Perl, Lua or C
- Good general understanding of multiple frameworks and technologies
- Good sense of code quality and what comprises good technical design
- Written and verbal fluency in English
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and attention to details & deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure and to easily flow with changes to priorities and projects
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a high-performance organization
- Experience with any of the following frameworks: Vue, React, Angular or similar
- Experience with Web Components and knowledge of emerging W3C and WHATWG standards and browser technologies
- Knowledge of the HTTP stack and standards is a big plus
- Unix and/or GNU/Linux experience is a big plus
- Experience with relational databases and SQL
- Experience working in a distributed team
This is a full-time position, for candidates located in Croatia and Bosnia.
Surround yourself with talented team members. We hire great people based on our core values creating a fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment. Being on the cutting edge of technology, employees have opportunities for growth through upskilling and to learn a vast array of technologies. We are a fast-growing team, allowing you to have a bigger impact on our future.