Junior Sales Associate
Crossvallia specializes in IT infrastructure, cloud computing, and security, providing IT services, experience and know-how for IT clients across the globe, most notably HAProxy Technologies. HAProxy Technologies is the company behind HAProxy, the world’s fastest and most widely used software load balancer. Organizations rapidly deploy HAProxy products to deliver websites and applications with the utmost performance, observability, and security at any scale and in any environment.
One of our biggest clients, HAProxy Technologies, is looking for talented individuals to join their fast-growing team in the role of a Junior Sales Associate.
HAProxy has been a leader in software load balancing for the last 15 years and as the team and portfolio grow, the market impact is only going to increase. To achieve this HAProxy is adding to an already amazing team. This is where you come in…
What you will do in this role:
As a Junior Sales Associate (m/f) working from our Sarajevo office, you will be responsible for building and nurturing great long-term relationships with our existing and prospective clients. By serving as the 1st point of contact for the key players in your assigned market (French territory), you will be representing HAProxy through identifying their needs, answering their queries and keeping client satisfaction at the highest level.
- Present, promote and sell HAProxy products and services to assigned prospective and existing customers
- Develop new business with assigned existing clients and identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business relationships with assigned prospective and existing customers to ensure future sales – build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Research and gather relevant information on assigned clients to identify and understand their needs and their business in-depth
- Serve as a regular point of contact for all clients’ account management matters
- Proactively suggest and promote new products and services – know exactly which of them align with your clients’ needs and help them grow their business
- Reach out to both inbound and outbound leads
- Ensure clients’ queries are answered correctly and promptly – track, assist and escalate to expedite resolution and maximize satisfaction
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and the competition – keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Analyze assigned market’s potential, track sales, and status reports
- Coordinate sales efforts with the rest of your team as well as other departments – work with engineering, support, and management to ensure timely and successful delivery of our products/solutions while meeting customer needs and objectives
- Provide after-sales support to existing customers
- Prepare reports on account status for deal and customer reviews, as well as customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
What you will bring to this role:
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing, Technology and/or a related field
- A desire to learn and succeed in technology sales (previous sales or customer service experience is a plus – ideally at least a year, but we are willing to consider extremely motivated candidates with somewhat less experience, but a strong interest in a career in Sales)
- Written and verbal fluency in French and English is mandatory (fluency in other languages is a plus; such as German, Spanish, Swedish, Italian, …)
- Experience with Salesforce
- Excellent analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
- A knack for negotiation and precise presentation of business ideas
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and attention to details & deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure and to easily flow with changes to priorities and projects
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Highly responsible, self-motivated, and able to thrive in an energetic, fast paced, high-performance environment
This is a full-time position, for candidates located in Bosnia.
Surround yourself with talented team members. We hire great people based on our core values creating a fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment. Being on the cutting edge of technology, employees have opportunities for growth through upskilling and to learn a vast array of technologies. We are a fast-growing team, allowing you to have a bigger impact on our future.