Product Marketing Manager
Crossvallia specializes in IT infrastructure, cloud computing, and security, providing IT services, experience and know-how for IT clients across the globe, most notably HAProxy Technologies. HAProxy Technologies is the company behind HAProxy, the world’s fastest and most widely used software load balancer. Organizations rapidly deploy HAProxy products to deliver websites and applications with the utmost performance, observability, and security at any scale and in any environment.
The passion for what we do has no boundaries, our resilience is authentic and our courage is limitless when facing new challenges. We are proud of the culture we have built together.
We are proud of our people at the service of technology #TechforPeople.
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of application delivery and the tools DevOps pros are likely to use day-to-day, but also have the skill to break down complex topics for a wider audience. The role is a great fit for experienced product marketers, as well as sales engineers and technologists looking to broaden their marketing skills and help define the way our products are positioned and sold. Curiosity and the ability to absorb new knowledge will be vital. The candidate should also bring fluent English writing and verbal skills.
What you will do in this role:
The Product Marketing Manager’s primary role will be to create content for both internal and external consumption.
- Develop, edit and review compelling product content in various forms. The content forms can include launch or product feature blog posts, website copy, whitepapers, emails, and other relevant product content.
- Co-ordinate go-to-market launch content for new products and new versions.
- Develop thought-leadership content that positions our products and our emerging technologies as influential and significant with the industry.
- Become an expert with our product features, use cases, and differentiators, with the option to specialize deeply in one product area.
- Craft content for the sales team including brochures, data sheets, playbooks, and slide presentations.
- Develop messaging for each of our product and solution offerings and, where relevant, for trade shows that we attend.
- Conduct market research on our competition that focuses on their marketing strategies, content and products.
- Research industry trends and help keep our products relevant.
- Ensure that our product content aligns with our target audience.
- Assist with planning and reporting as needed.
- Help create and maintain competitive analysis.
- Incorporate SEO strategies into your copy.
- Work collaboratively with the team to develop multimedia content like videos and podcasts.
What you will bring to this role:
- University degree (or college diploma)
- 5+ years experience as a product marketing manager or similar role combining technical and communications skills
- Technology company experience is preferred
- Practical experience working with Development, DevOps, Engineering, Networking, Security, or Software/Cloud/Solution Architecture
- Excellent writing & editing skills
- English proficiency is a must (C2 Level)
- Proven writing experience including a portfolio of published work
- Experience writing with SEO keywords
- Working knowledge of Google Workspace (Google Docs, etc.)
- Ability to work in fast-paced, global remote work environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and attention to details & deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure and to easily flow with changes to priorities and projects
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a high-performance organization
- Experience working in an agile project management environment.
- Experience working with cyber security and load balancing products.
This is a full-time position, for candidates located in Croatia and Bosnia.
Surround yourself with talented team members. We hire great people based on our core values creating a fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment. Being on the cutting edge of technology, employees have opportunities for growth through upskilling and to learn a vast array of technologies. We are a fast-growing team, allowing you to have a bigger impact on our future.